• That no child will start a school day hungry and without food
• To provide the energy and nutrition required by the mind and body for active learning
• To improve attendance, concentration and learning in the classroom
• To provide positive examples of healthy eating
• To create a foundation for lifelong healthy eating habits
• To enable children to socialise, listen and talk in a relaxed atmosphere
Our Lady of Good Help Breakfast Club operates on every school day during term time.
The club runs from 8.00am – 8.45 am.
It is the responsibility of the parent/responsible adult dropping off the child to ensure their safe entrance into the school building; children should be brought to the school office, signed into the club and then a member of school staff will buzz your child into school.
Fees and Payments
Breakfast Club charges £2.50 each day, per child.
No commitment is required for breakfast club and payment is to be paid either in advance or on the day.
Mrs Hopwood (Admin Officer) is the Breakfast Club Leader. Mrs Spence (TA) is our Breakfast Club Assistant.
All staff are school employees and therefore undergo DBS checks, they are First Aid trained.